Saturday, February 02, 2008

My iPhone lost it's Edge...

So yeah. I've always had my iPhone hacked, or "jailbroken" as the term goes, to let me install 3rd party apps. Only the latest version is a little messed up, and now I can't connect to the Edge network... Now the Edge network isn't the speediest kid on the block, but at least it's faster than what I have now! I didn't think it would be a deal breaker but today I finally got sick of it. Luckily there is a way to restore it back to firmware 1.1.1 and re-upgrade it to a newer hacked version of 1.1.3, but the process is taking forever. :( By the way, why did Mac get rid of the sad mac icon?? I always felt it empathized with me when our old OS 9 G3 Macs would incessantly crash in the middle of our layout design back at the newspaper...

No comments: