Saturday, February 02, 2008

Lost is back; and more insane than ever


While I wait for my iPhone to try and fix itself, I figured now would be as good a time as any to talk about Lost. I forgot just how insanely addictive this show is, and I wasn't prepared for it in the least; some real mind benders were dropped. What we know now:
1. Six people get off the island: Of the forty-plus survivors, only a half-dozen actually return to civilization (dubbed the Oceanic Six by the media) and for some reason they all agree to lie about it? Jack, Kate and Hurley are part of that group. The other three? I'll say Sawyer and Sayid for sure. The last one I'm just not sure.
2. Jack's dad is Jacob??: Not totally sure about that, but it was definitely Christian Shepherd sitting in Jacob's rocking chair. The white sneakers, dark suit and giant forehead was enough proof for me.

No comments: