Tuesday, September 20, 2005

pretty mean for a civic


pretty mean for a civic
Originally uploaded by russdogg.
Heres my new car. Stoked. I went to every Honda dealership in the Fresno area, trying to find the best deal. Everyone kept giving me the run around. Nobody had a black civic, and they kept trying to get me to get someone to co-sign. I saw on Honda's website they have a special loan for new graduates, but one place said the deal they were giving me was "so good" that they couldn't offer the graduate loan. So much B.S. Finally I went through Western Fleet. I told them exactly the car i wanted, down to interior color, and they got it for me. So easy, and pretty quick. A few days later, my civic showed up at their on a flat bed truck. Theres something about a brand new car that rocks. The seats still had the plastic covers on them, and there was only 12 miles on the odometer, haha.

No comments: