Saturday, February 26, 2005

Free G-mail accounts here


Well it turns out G-mail gave me another 50 invites. It seems like I can't go through these things fast enough. If there is anyone out there that wants one be sure to leave a comment on this post with your email address. It won't hurt if you clicked on those google ad things on the right too, but I really don't care. Its a wonder they haven't gone ahead and made it public yet. Well, until then I'll be giving em out here. Holler! Oh yeah, for more google beta fun, check out Video.google.com. you can search the closed captioning of tv shows, and see screen shots of the episode.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo hit me up wit one a those
undatakah1472@aol.com -peace

Anonymous said...

i need one a those
chickenboy399@hotmail.com

William Moseley said...

yo hit me with an g-mail account.
moseleyw@ptd.net