Sunday, November 14, 2004

Steelers beat Browns like a red-headed step child

Dang. Pittsburgh wins again! Getting sick of hearing that? Because I'm not. They're now 8 and 1. This game was a great win because of the huge rivalry between the two teams. There was even a fight before the game even started! And once again, our defense kept the others from scoring, while rookie QB Ben Roethlisberger cleaned house, all while lookin like he barely broke a sweat. Even with lead rusher Duce Staley out on injury ( I'd be hurting too if I rushed over 100 yards 4 games in a row) Last year, the Steelers weren't even considered as contenders for the playoffs. This year, one could easily argue they have the best record of the season. I'm predicting a superbowl win at this point. Mark my words. It'll be interesting to see who jumps on the fan bandwagon when they get to the playoffs.

No comments: