Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Gotta love "Hawaiian Time"


accidentes
Originally uploaded by russdogg.
I'm finally back on the island. Its good to be home but I already miss Cali. It was nice to be home with the fam. I had to wait 2 hours at the honolulu airport for my friend to pick me up, but i finally made it home. On the way home we say the movie "Collateral". Tom Cruise is a crazy mutha. Jamie Foxx (see "I might need security") didn't disappoint, either. The movie looked like it was filmed of a digital camera or something. "Manchurian Candidate" was way better though. Damn, that movie was crazy! That same night I had some crazy dreams that I was in the movie. I thought i might be some brainwashed "Al Qaida" or something, but I figured if I was, I'd probably drive a better car.

No comments: