Friday, August 03, 2007

The hey-Zeus phone: iPhone hype is real!


For the last couple weeks, I've been saying how the iPhone wasn't for me. All hype, and way over-priced. That is, till I actually used one. A guy at my office has one and handed his over for a closer look. Big mistake. This thing is like butter.
The google maps, the web browser and the full-screen video iPod make this thing as close to the holy grail of phones as you can get. The one thing I have mixed emotions about is the on-screen keyboard, but even after only a day my typing skills have really improved. I was also wary about the closed system for 3rd party apps, but the extensive homebrew and web apps coming out daily make this phone better and better. For the record, I held out for three days before I broke down and bought the iphone, which i wrote this post with...

No comments: