Thursday, October 14, 2004

In the army now (minus Paulie Shore)


my golf cart
Originally uploaded by russdogg.
The golf cart is alive! I hadn't driven my golf cart since the batteries went bad a few months ago. Since they're so expensive, I almost gave up on it. However, I decided to chance it and take the batteries back to Costco where I bought them. Costco seriously rocks. They didnt even look at them. They just gave me store credit and I got new ones! With my cart excitement renewed, I decided to "pimp" my golf cart (I'm using that term loosely) by painting it army green, to match the camo seat cover I made. I also bought some speakers and hooked em up to an old car amp. Now I roll to class with my iPod blasting, hehe. Tons of people want to buy my cart of me now, especially since its so perfect for a small community like Laie.

No comments: